Wrong creation screen, missing tabs in other screens

I have successfully created a workflow, with screens. Now I have copied this workflow, screens, issues, issue schemes and the like and modified most of them.

When I create an issue in a new project using this new workflow and the like, a resolution screen is showed, instead of the expected one, with a mandatory field of resolution. The properties for the Create transitions are:

Property Key Property Value Operations

opsbar-sequence 0 Delete

jira.i18n.title common.forms.create Delete

which is the same as for a functioning project.

I also have a screen for transitions with three tabs. This screen is shown as active when I look at the project in the administration mode, but when I make a transition, no tabs are displayed, only the first page.

My guess is that it is a question of some kind of corruption, but the referential integrity check comes back as green. I have double checked all the parameters in project administration page and everything is as I believe it should and agrees with other functioning projects.

I upgraded from 5.1.3 to 5.1.5 and redid the creation of this project, but I still get the same problem.

I qualify this as Minor because my users have not been able to start using the system.

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Erik,

I would advise you to also create a support case at support.atlassian.com so our engineers can work on it with you.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Marketplace Apps

Tips on how to choose the best estimation method for your planning

Planning and grooming sessions all come with their own sets of rules. Team members meet to estimate stories or other work items, all according to an agreed-upon process. And with every session comes ...

76 views 0 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you