Workload pie chart error

Rumceisz November 20, 2012

Hi All,

I'd like to apply the Workload pie chart report.

I have a filter to apply but none of the options can I use:

* Time spent

* original estimate

* Remaining estimate

BUT! There are original estimate, time spent logged on the issues on the filter!!!

When I tra to save the filter I get the following error message:

"It seems there are no original estimates for these issues. I can only generate this report if there are estimates."

Can you please help?

Rumi

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user November 26, 2012

Hi Rumi,

I meet the same probleam with you, and i found your question when i try to google it.

but the information about this is quite few.

After try with different filter, it may caused by the sub-task.

When you check the Time Tracking information for the issue in your filter.

all the time tracking information from sub-task may included.

If you uncheck the "Include sub-tasks" checkbox, you will see that the time tracking information are really not defined in your issue.

That's why the plugin display the error message.

Best Regards,

Jonny

0 votes
FagnerF
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2012

Hi Rumceisz,

I'm not quite sure if I understood your doubt.

However I'd like to suggest the following workaround, because I guess I achieved something similar few weeks ago with JIRA Charting plugin. When I created gadget with it than export the results to PDF file, so basically you need:

• Install JIRA Charting plugin;
  • Add Date of First Response & Time in Status as Custom Fields;
  • Re-index JIRA;
  • Added Average Time ins Status as Gadget;
    • the main point is that there are Date of First Response & Time in Status, both must be added as custom field in order to show up in Average Time in Status Gadget, but they don't need to be added to any (transition) screens to show up in the Gadget.
    • Also, I'd like to point out JIRA Charting Plugin - Usage and Installation documentation, where is described the detailed steps to configure it.

As an example, please take a look at screen shot taken from this gadget.

I hope it can help you a bit.

Kind Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events