Will the big picture plugin be available for cloud based Jira users?

pnoble516 April 4, 2017

Currently the big picture plugin is only available for server based users, we are cloud based users and see some potential in this. Will it become available or is there a suitable alternative to this product?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jakub Dobies April 4, 2017

Philip, 

Jakub here from SoftwarePlant, excited that you would ask this! The answer is YES, we are currently working on deploying our BigPIcture plugin for JIRA Cloud. We try not to give any dates but I can say that we are targetting sometime no later than middle of this year.

@Sam Hall, thanks for tags!

Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2017

Thanks Jakub. Glad you found the question!

@Phillip Noble - I've marked this as the accepted answer, assuming it gives the info you need. It can be unmarked if not.

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2017

Hi Philip - you may or may not get an answer from SoftwarePlant (the developers of BIgPicture) here on the Atlassian Community. 

I've added some tags to your question and put it under the 'Atlassian Marketplace' heading to increase the chances.

In the meantime you might want to contact them directly using the details here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1211388/softwareplant or email them at support@softwareplant.com

There's a similar question here, which shows they were thinking about it, but it is not much help as a bit out of date.

0 votes
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 4, 2017

Hi Philip,

It's better to ask the Plugin vendor directly. You can find their contact details on the Support tab on the marketplace.

Best,

Maarten

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events