Why "Recent Awards" only shows 3 entries?

I remember this list was holding some more entries before...

now everytime i get the blue notification in the header "You've recieved ...Badge" it's kinda hard to figure out what Question/Answe relates to this cause now the most recent Badges count is set to 3

any chance to get this back?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Not A/B testing - we're just preparing for the redesign and it's too busy on the right hand nav. I realized this is a setting, so I changed it here first.

What do you think - do you want more? I can change it back.

Hi jeremy. I see no difference at the moment

So I lost the bet. Beer ?

Too bad I didn't bet there ;) I think it's good to have more (for curiosity), but we can live without it too...

I changed it to 6. 15 was too high (IMO it was really busy to the eye and you would have to really try to look) but maybe 3 was too low. If anyone gets inspired to push for more or less let me know!

6 is cool.

thx jeremy

Do you really care ? I mean, are you so much karma oriented ? :))

I believe it's by design, to show that there are so much questions / answers so people will trust more the Answers system ...

I bet this is the result of some A / B testing, but I will let Atl answer that

hmmm not really...i mean the orientation thing :)

but i was just wondering why it has been reduced.

it was just providing an easier way to figure out what you've earned a badge for :)...so it is not that important than just helping others and get help back

thanks for your answer though. appreciated ;)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Jason Wong
Published Tuesday in Agility Beta

Welcome to agility

Every team in the world is unique, and so   Atlassian believes   that each and every team's best way of working  needs to  be molded to their unique circumstances  – ...

464 views 8 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot