Why "Recent Awards" only shows 3 entries?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2013

I remember this list was holding some more entries before...

now everytime i get the blue notification in the header "You've recieved ...Badge" it's kinda hard to figure out what Question/Answe relates to this cause now the most recent Badges count is set to 3

any chance to get this back?

Regards

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2013

Not A/B testing - we're just preparing for the redesign and it's too busy on the right hand nav. I realized this is a setting, so I changed it here first.

What do you think - do you want more? I can change it back.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013
Hi jeremy. I see no difference at the moment
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

So I lost the bet. Beer ?

Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

Too bad I didn't bet there ;) I think it's good to have more (for curiosity), but we can live without it too...

Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2013

I changed it to 6. 15 was too high (IMO it was really busy to the eye and you would have to really try to look) but maybe 3 was too low. If anyone gets inspired to push for more or less let me know!

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 9, 2013

6 is cool.

thx jeremy

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

Do you really care ? I mean, are you so much karma oriented ? :))

I believe it's by design, to show that there are so much questions / answers so people will trust more the Answers system ...

I bet this is the result of some A / B testing, but I will let Atl answer that

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 8, 2013

hmmm not really...i mean the orientation thing :)

but i was just wondering why it has been reduced.

it was just providing an easier way to figure out what you've earned a badge for :)...so it is not that important than just helping others and get help back

thanks for your answer though. appreciated ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events