Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my customer is not able to view customer portal?

kong hongyi July 1, 2015

Why my customer cannot search the solution but admin and collaborator is able to search  the solution
Below is the sample of how the customer search and how the  collaborator search

This is the sample how customer search

JIRA.JPG

This is the sample how to collaborator search

JIRA.JPG

Even my customer has permission in knowledge base

Capture.JPG

Any one can help me to answer?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2015

Does your customer have access to the Knowledge Base In Confluence? (AKA: is is searchable and viewable anonymously ?)

Best Regards,

Peter

kong hongyi July 1, 2015

Yes, they are able to view

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2015

Please take a look at the Warning on your permission page for the Confluence Space: you need to grant the global Use Confluence permission to allow anonymous access to Confluence. Cheers, Peter

kong hongyi July 5, 2015

But I set Anonymous access is allow to view, so how can i solve it? like set it become searchable or viewable

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 5, 2015

Hi, You need to go to the Confluence Administration menu, search for the menu item 'Global Permissions' and set the option 'Use Confluence' to 'Can Use' for Anonymous Access. Cheers, Peter

kong hongyi July 5, 2015

thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events