Why is the Default Assignee RED in this list, and elsewhere?

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2012

It is not red in my live project. See the attached.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vishwajeet Singh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2012

You need to define permission scheme and make this user assignable, looks like by default project lead is not assignable in permission scheme.

Please refer the following link on how to do the same https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions

0 votes
Devendra July 8, 2013

Answers provided by Janet and Vishwajeet are correct.

I had the same issue and got fixed by the answers...

0 votes
Janet Albion
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2012

Hi George,

Ensure that the current Project Lead(eg: Brenda for project onBoard) has the Assignable User permissions for that project.

Update us on your finding.

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2012

I will review roles again but I don't see where "Assignable User" permission is set.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events