Why don't more people edit the Atlassian docs?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Atlassian Contributor License Agreement

I'm always surprised how few people ask to be able to edit the Atlassian documentation. It seems a great way to show that you know your way around the ecosystem

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.
Steven Behnke Community Champion Mar 10, 2016

I've been a little put-off by point eight on the ACLA.

You agree to indemnify Atlassian and its officers, employees and agents, in respect of all claims for loss, damage, or injury suffered by Atlassian or by any third party resulting from any use by Atlassian or by any third party of Your Contributions or of materials produced or derived from Your Contributions.

Good point. I'll ask our Legal team for their thoughts

Steven Behnke Community Champion Mar 15, 2016

That is honestly the only thing keeping me away from it so I would appreciate your time.

This would stop me too.

This widget could not be displayed.

I lack confidence because I ramble, use too many colloquialisms, and plagiarise your book too much.

Steven Behnke Community Champion Mar 15, 2016

(boom)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

44 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you