Why don't I get a sync summary after syncing git repos with DVCS plugin (and are there other ways to get hook URLs)?

Friðrik Már Jónsson August 9, 2012

I'm using the DVCS plugin v1.0.3 through OnDemand.

When I hit the "Sync Repo" icon next to each of my GitHub repositories, the sync icon turns green and starts spinning, and the row is updated to show the "Synchronizing: n changesets, m issues found" message.

However, when syncing has finished I'm not presented with a sync summary as the documentation indicates that I should get according to the Using the JIRA DVCS Connector Plugin page in the docs.

I need the sync summary because it will provide me with the URL to use for my GitHub hooks (according to some other docs.) Assuming the sync summary problem isn't easily resolved, could anyone point me to how to construct such a post-hook URL manually?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
aMarcus
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2012

The DVCS connector will automatically add a WebHook URL back to JIRA once a reposistory is added. There should be no further configuration necessary.

As for that very last step in the docs, it was incorrect and I have corrected it now. If there are other docs with conflicting information, please comment here and we'll get those corrected as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events