Why does tag not show in Answers tag list?

Can't find the tag "addon-com.sourcesense.jira.plugin.cascadingsel" in the Answers Tag List list but it is referenced in the plugin support details page and has one tagged question.

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi,

A time ago there was a question that I'm not finding right now. It was about the same issue and Jeremy indicated that it was a bug and create an issue ticket on the Answers project. It looks it hasn't been fixed yet.

If I found that question I'll post it here.

You probably wouldn't find it either because the tags aren't working well LOL ;)

Thanks, didn't find that as it wasn't tagged with tags or tagging :) I've tagged it.

0 vote

So the bug Ramiro mentions was fixed. It was actually just an index problem, and the site needed reindexing.

This tag appear on the tag list:

https://answers.atlassian.com/tags/?q=sourcesense

Where were you looking that it didn't appear?

Thanks, I was looking in the same place. I'd tried searching for addon, sourcesense etc and also by scanning the full list sorted by name and it definitely wasn't there then but it's appearing now. Is there a lag between a tag being added and it appearing in the tag list?

Yes, like Lucene in JIRA and Confluence, the index job runs every 1 minute. Were you looking right after you posted?

No, it was before I created my own issue but several hours (5?) after the other issue with the same tag was created.

Was this about a week ago? We did a complete reindex, as Ramiro mentioned. Perhaps it was during that time, and the full site reindex picked it up.

Hopefully you don't see this going forward; I hope it was a one-time (or several time, but not ongoing) issue.

No it was yesterday.

Ok, thanks. I'll keep this and see if I can replicate an additional problem.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Off-topic

Get to know our Atlassian User Group Leaders from Bengaluru, India

Meet @Dinesh Dhinakaran, @Vishnu Vasudeva, @Rajeev Verma, and Jamshid Nalakath: Our extraordinary AUG leaders from Bengaluru, India. These four work together to strengthen the bonds of their local co...

152 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you