Why does "Watches" not show watched topics and questions in Confluence Questions?

Robert Petermeier June 25, 2014

The view "Watches" in Confluence shows only spaces and pages that I watch. Topics and questions from Confluence Questions are not included. Is that a missing feature?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 29, 2014

Sorry Robert, I forgot all about Watch in the profile menu! There is a feature request for this here https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-412. Feel free to vote / comment on it.

0 votes
Rachel Robins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 26, 2014

Hi Robert, The Watch button in Confluence relates specifically to the space you are currently viewing. To watch topics and questions you need to be in Confluence Questions itself as questions live outside of spaces.

Hope this helps clarify.

Robert Petermeier June 26, 2014

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I was referring to the dialog "Watches" that you can invoke from the menu (with other menu items like Profile, Tasks, Favorites, Drafts, Settings, etc).

We are currently evaluating CQ and users keep asking me about a list of things that they are currently watching. They specifially want to see a list of their watched questions and Topics from Confluence Questions, and I don't see a way that this is possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events