Why can't I retag questions anymore?

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2013

The karma needed for retagging a question is 100. I was once able to do this, but I am no longer able to. I think it started after I hit 500 karma.

Should I still be able to retag questions?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2013

It's a bit funky; you can re-tag when you edit a question. Editing opens up at 500 karma so retagging disappears. We should explain it a bit better...

0 votes
Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

Yes you should be able to do so, you need a Karma of 100 to retag. See the link you provided (under the section Privileges)

Udo Brand
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 24, 2013

Maybe you should open a bug under

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS/

Jeff Thomas
Atlassian Team
October 24, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events