Why are the GreenHopper Gadgets not compatible with the Rapid Boards?

Marcus Freyer September 9, 2012

For me the new Rapid Boards are a good instrument to scrum projects and a real improvement. However, I also like to use some of the GreenHopper Gadgets to create a wallboard that provides an overview of a project's progress to me and my team. Unfortunately nearly all of the Gadgets need a "version" of the project rather then a sprint from the Rapid Board. Thus I can not use the Rapid Board AND the Wallboard Gadgets simultaneously for a project. I either have to abstain from one of those nice features or I have to manage a project version parallel to the sprint which doubles the work and results in error-prone redundance. I think none of these options is satisfying.

Will this be fixed so that one can use those Gadgets also for Rapid Board sprints? And if yes, could you give a rough time estimation when this problem will be solved.

Best regards,

Marcus

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 22, 2012

Getting the GreenHopper reports available for wallboards is definitely something I want too. Currently our development team is working to add some Agile gadgets to Rapid Board and we're expecting this to be implemented within the next few months.

There is a feature request logged for this and I will suggest you to vote and watch to get the notification regarding any update on this: Add Greenhopper gadgets to the dashboard that tie to the rapid board

Cheers, Vicky

0 votes
Jeff Isenberg October 1, 2012

+1. I'd like to see the Agile gadgets work with the rapid boards.

0 votes
Dave Sanders September 30, 2012

I'd really like to see this too. At the very least to fill in the gadgets on my dashboard that I used to use for the old version of greenhopper...

0 votes

I'd really like to see this too. At the very least to fill in the gadgets on my dashboard that I used to use for the old version of greenhopper...

0 votes

I also would like to see this, at least to fill in the holes in my dashboard where the old greenhopper gadgets used to be...

Suggest an answer