Why am i such an addict???

Even while i'm in the club djing i can't stop reloadin this site!!! Holy sh!t what happened?

4 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

This must be one of the best posts I saw on answers so far :). Party on Faysal!

Lol, this site is compulsively sticky...but at least soon you'll have an exclusive Atlassian "Karma King" T-Shirt with personalised QR code to wear when you're Djing ;)

Where can i get one ? :)

There's a Karma threshold - when you cross it, someone from Atlassian will contact you and ask for a postal address

Once you reach 1,500 karma you'll get the shirt ;) party on dude!

Mizan Community Champion Dec 20, 2012

You will also get an awesome backup when you cross 5K karmas ...

I am far away from that. But i already own a bunch of atlassian shirts that came when we purchased an enterprise license. I kept all by myself to be able to wear one each day. My cto asked me if i am not working for the wrong company cause i never wear their corporate prints tshirt. Hahaha I won't even wear them in the gym. Once i was about to take one atlassias shirt to the gym but i didn't. Even if i got severals i won't ruin em with sweat. That must be some crazy addiction i guess

oh i recieved the badge...

when will atlassian ask for postal address? i'm goin to wear it on my next gig then :)

Mizan Community Champion Jan 03, 2013

Even i did not recieve it yet ... rrefer this https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/44628/where-s-my-t-shirt

Is that you, Renjith?

Me? Sorry mate. I'm not :)

Hey-yo Faysal. Great to hear that you like this site so bad. I assumed less issue in our support site (lol)?

Anyway, been great working with you and good luck with the Karma king t-shirt!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

133 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you