Why am i such an addict???

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2012
Even while i'm in the club djing i can't stop reloadin this site!!! Holy sh!t what happened?

5 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Abdulrazaq Mohammed Ali Omar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2012

This must be one of the best posts I saw on answers so far :). Party on Faysal!

1 vote
vkharisma
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2012

Hey-yo Faysal. Great to hear that you like this site so bad. I assumed less issue in our support site (lol)?

Anyway, been great working with you and good luck with the Karma king t-shirt!

1 vote
Michael S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2012

Is that you, Renjith?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2012
Me? Sorry mate. I'm not :)
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 24, 2012

Lol Seegs :)

1 vote
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2012

Lol, this site is compulsively sticky...but at least soon you'll have an exclusive Atlassian "Karma King" T-Shirt with personalised QR code to wear when you're Djing ;)

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 14, 2012
Where can i get one ? :)
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2012

There's a Karma threshold - when you cross it, someone from Atlassian will contact you and ask for a postal address

SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2012

Once you reach 1,500 karma you'll get the shirt ;) party on dude!

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2012

You will also get an awesome backup when you cross 5K karmas ...

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2012
I am far away from that. But i already own a bunch of atlassian shirts that came when we purchased an enterprise license. I kept all by myself to be able to wear one each day. My cto asked me if i am not working for the wrong company cause i never wear their corporate prints tshirt. Hahaha I won't even wear them in the gym. Once i was about to take one atlassias shirt to the gym but i didn't. Even if i got severals i won't ruin em with sweat. That must be some crazy addiction i guess
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2013

oh i recieved the badge...

when will atlassian ask for postal address? i'm goin to wear it on my next gig then :)

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2013

Even i did not recieve it yet ... rrefer this https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/44628/where-s-my-t-shirt

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 4, 2013

Congrats Faysal :)

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 10, 2020

Did you ever get your t-shirt @C_ Faysal ?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 12, 2020

hi Kat

nope not that i know off

cheers

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events