Why Atlassian Site show me martians?

Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

On atlassian.com:

Martians

Why humans are deadly blue? In Atlassian works only Zombies or Martians? ;)

6 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

They are not humans , they have only 3 fingers , without ears ,nose and they can see with thier eyes closed :D :D ... Hope you accept my answer so that I get the bounty :)

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

I recieved the bag but not the tshirt, even the last year codegeist Tshirt is pending . Did you visit swag.atlassian.com ?

Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013
Possible you are wrong, cos i can count five fingers :)
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

no not yet. do i have to?

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

agreed. btw did you recieved your goodies yet?

i was asked for shirt size and address...weeks ago. maybe it'll be inside the backpack ? :P

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

@Alexey Yes 5 fingers without nails :)

@Faysal , no you can buy swags from there . For the Tshirt i guess you need to contact Nik Eklund

Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

@Mizan They may have not retina support on them nails ;)

0 votes
Alexey_Efimov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013
Yes, you just reveal me. I'm a minion pet from Mars, who try to find friends. Maybe all them in Atlassian, cap?
0 votes
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

hopefully you're not looking on facebook...so here you have a real chance to make a strike (unless you care if we all are blue yellow black or whatever)

0 votes
Sameera Shaakunthala [inactive]
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

What do we call this? A martian pet??

(this is your profile picture at the moment :) )

0 votes
DanielG
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

I don't know how you feel, but I'm blue after Playstation Live yesterday...

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2013

What would you do? Use caucasian, black, Asian, Arab, Indian, Inuit...avatars to represent the cultural diversity, which is defining the world we live in- or just paint em according to your company CI :-) They seem to be happy though...look at their faces :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events