Why Atlassian Site show me martians?

On atlassian.com:

Martians

Why humans are deadly blue? In Atlassian works only Zombies or Martians? ;)

6 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
2 votes
Mizan Community Champion Feb 20, 2013

They are not humans , they have only 3 fingers , without ears ,nose and they can see with thier eyes closed :D :D ... Hope you accept my answer so that I get the bounty :)

I recieved the bag but not the tshirt, even the last year codegeist Tshirt is pending . Did you visit swag.atlassian.com ?

Possible you are wrong, cos i can count five fingers :)

no not yet. do i have to?

agreed. btw did you recieved your goodies yet?

i was asked for shirt size and address...weeks ago. maybe it'll be inside the backpack ? :P

@Alexey Yes 5 fingers without nails :)

@Faysal , no you can buy swags from there . For the Tshirt i guess you need to contact Nik Eklund

@Mizan They may have not retina support on them nails ;)

What would you do? Use caucasian, black, Asian, Arab, Indian, Inuit...avatars to represent the cultural diversity, which is defining the world we live in- or just paint em according to your company CI :-) They seem to be happy though...look at their faces :-)

I don't know how you feel, but I'm blue after Playstation Live yesterday...

What do we call this? A martian pet??

(this is your profile picture at the moment :) )

hopefully you're not looking on facebook...so here you have a real chance to make a strike (unless you care if we all are blue yellow black or whatever)

Yes, you just reveal me. I'm a minion pet from Mars, who try to find friends. Maybe all them in Atlassian, cap?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

128 views 6 8
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you