Who else thinks that the new Atlassian site design is HOT?

Beth Schaefermann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2011

So it's not a technical question. I think the designers deserve some kudos. The new Atlassian site design looks and functions great! I think it's lovely. :)

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2011

Thanks Beth! Our designer, Jeff, just posted a blog about the process. Interesting stuff...

2 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2011

I heart the 404, which is good because I'm seeing quite a lot of them after the redesign.

2 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2011
Finally they ditched the nasty IMPACT typeface. Almost anything bar Comic Sans would have been an improvement.
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2011

I always liked impact, but it's probably seen its day

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 27, 2011

Each to their own I suppose :)

1 vote
Colin Goudie
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2011

I like the design but still warming to the new Charlie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events