Where is the 40h SLA goal in the screenshot of this article?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Example: creating an SLA that doesn't track continuous time

Ask your question here...

2 answers

my thoughts exactly. The screenshot doesn't explain how a 40h goal is supposed to be implemented.

As I am struggling with implementing relevant SLAs (and useful reports based on those), examples that are half-baked and unfinisher or unclear don't help much. Please update this example!

I talked to our Tech Writer about this in the morning, Hopefully she will address this issue.

Screenshot been updated with the goal now! 

0 vote
Robin Reidl Atlassian Team May 18, 2016

Hi everyone - thanks for pointing out the screenshot error. I've updated it in that topic. I agree that we could provide some better examples, so I will also take a look at the SLA docs as a whole and see if we can't clear them up a bit.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Friday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Riddle me this

Happy Friday, Funmakers! We had a Community Team offsite in Austin this week, and my mind feels primed for thinkin' from all the brainstorming we did!  So, this week's Friday Fun thread w...

126 views 14 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you