Where do I report typos for the Atlassian blog?

Emily Errico July 20, 2018

I thoroughly enjoy the Atlassian blogs, but I keep finding errors. For example:

professorprofessor.PNGLast time I found an error, I tried using the Contact Atlassian Support portal, but somehow ended up opening a ticket in Billing and Licensing.

I found the JIRA project for the blog, but it's very dated and it doesn't seem to fit my needs either. Is there a better method for reporting errors? I realize it's not my job, but I'm a writer by trade and not the kind of person to just let these things go.

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018

Hi Emily,

You can report these kinds of problems here to Community as well.  Thanks for doing so. 

I'm actively reaching out to my team to help get this fixed.   You can certainly go to our support portal https://support.atlassian.com Depending on your SEN number, or lack there of, you might be directed here to Community anyways.

In some cases, creating a Jira bug ticket can be a helpful way to report problems, but it can still be difficult to figure out if the project you create this at is the proper one for the problem you are reporting.   In the case of that BLOGIT project, I don't think that particular project is used by the team that handles this kind of blog post.  

I agree we should be more clear on how you report these kinds of issues, so I will push to make this clearer for other users in the future.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Andy

Just for clarification, if I find another error like this one, I should create a new question like this one?

Thank you for pushing this issue.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018

Yes, please do create a community post, at least until we find a better place to handle these.

Ah, thank you. Hopefully I won't find anymore and this will be the end of the matter. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events