Where do I find the fogbugz import logs

ShamhoonJ March 31, 2013

I turned on the fogbugz ON Demand import, when I checked back later the import cpompleted and it came out of the import screen, where can I find the import log to see if it was successful run or it had errors.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Wojciech Seliga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2013

Hey,

JIRA Importers Plugin keep its log files in <JIRA INSTALL DIR>/temp/jiraImportersPlugin-XXX.log

Where XXX is some unique indetifier generated automatically.

Cheers,

Wojtek

ShamhoonJ April 9, 2013

I dont see a jiraimporters dir under <JIRA HOME>/temp

Wojtek Seliga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2013

it's jiraImportersPlugin* file not directory. For each import JIRA Importers Plugin will create a new file with unique name (some random number) starting with "jiraImporterPlugin-" prefix.

And sorry, it's located in <JIRA INSTALL DIR>/temp (not <JIRA HOME>).

Wojciech Seliga
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2013

it's jiraImportersPlugin* file not directory. For each import JIRA Importers Plugin will create a new file with unique name (some random number) starting with "jiraImporterPlugin-" prefix.

And sorry, it's located in <JIRA INSTALL DIR>/temp (not <JIRA HOME>). I've fixed my original answer.

0 votes
Wojtek Seliga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2013

Hey,

JIRA Importers Plugin keep its log files in <JIRA HOME>/temp/jiraImportersPlugin-XXX.log

Where XXX is some unique indetifier generated automatically.

Cheers,

Wojtek

Suggest an answer