Where can we access the current commercial license keys ? (not listed in MyAtlassian)

ntumba lobo August 20, 2012

Hi,

My compagny currently holds a commercial license for Confluence. I am in the process of switching the confluence database. In the process I am being asked my license but I cannot access it to enter it. I went to MyAttlasian but it does NOT list any of our current commercial licenses and we have 3 of them (Jira, Conflience and Greenhopper).
Where can I access our current license keys ?

Regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2012

I think you have to find out to which E-Mail-Adress the license belongs to.
After that you can add your E-Mail adress to those license as a technical contact.

Maybe you can ask in your purchasing-department/company to get the listed e-mail adress

Kind regards
André

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2012

You can also email sales-at-atlassian.com if you don't have any luck inside your company - they can tell you the names that are registered.

ntumba lobo August 20, 2012

Thank you that was indeed the case. The commercial licenses were linked to another email account.

Only the evaluation ones were on my account. Mystery solved. Thank you very much

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events