Where can I submit a change request for the JIRA interface?

Solitonman January 9, 2012

Hi, I'm trying to do some work on our field and screen configurations, and I'm having fits with having to scroll back to the top of the page each time I return to the screens page because we have a large number of workflow steps associated with some of our screens. When the page loads, the "Name" field in the "Add a New Screen" dialog at the bottom of the page receives focus, so the page "jumps" to that position. I have to scroll to the top to get a gander at my stuff. I'd like to see this redesigned to either get rid of the auto focus, or else move the Add a New Screen to the top of the page (not like it's so excessively large it'd be difficult to navigate past).

So any idea where i can submit this request? Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2012

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/jra for requests to Atlassian

I'd also think about screen tabs, and maybe adding a bit of javascript to reposition your cursor, but I've not thought that through in detail (I don't know javascript well enough to know if it's possible)

Solitonman January 9, 2012

Thanks Nic, I'll check the linked project and if nothing similar has been entered I'll add my two cents! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events