Where can I set the default Comments order

George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2012

I know that when looking at an Issue's comments they sorted oldest on top by default. I know that I can click the arrow and reverse that sort.

But is there a way to make newest-on-top be the default for everyone?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2012

It's in the admin section under advanced settings (application properties).

jira.issue.actions.order

The default order of actions (tab items like 'Comments', 'Change History' etc) on the 'View Issue' screen, by date, from top to bottom.
George Carvill
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2012

Thanks, I knew I had seen it. It is a classic case of the doc search just not finding things. I really did look. Thanks again.

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 29, 2012

You're welcome :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events