Where can I purchase Atlassian software?

BrittanyA June 3, 2011

Do I have to call for a quote?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Akeles
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2011

You can also talk to your local Atlassian Partners too. They also resell Atlassian software.

1 vote
BrittanyA June 3, 2011

No, you can order everything online through the quote and order form. If you need help, you can utilize our Sales team, but you don't need them to purchase any license keys or hosted instances. You can also do this via my.atlassian.com and the Buy button.

To pay an existing quote, use this secure form.

Gert-Jan van de Streek
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2011
Wouldn't it be more helpful if real painstaking questions get asked by people that don't know the answer? That way we end up with a real helpful set of Q&A where people interact based on an actual problem.
Akeles
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2011
I guess they are trying to migrate the popular FAQs over from forums.atlassian.com It is a tedious exercise.... Perhaps you can skip those questions posted by [Atlassian] users?
Gert-Jan van de Streek
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2011
That is good advice. Just pointing out that talking to oneself might not make much sense to visitors. Good Q&A starts with real questions. If this really a result of migration of a historically popular Q, use original authors, or indicate the source.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events