Where are the templates stored in Bonfire?

Hi,

I am looking for the Templates that you create using bonfire. Where are those stored? Are they stored locally? If so, where?

The reason I ask is because in order for us to use Bonfire, and for it to be useful for our implementation, we need to share templates. I am looking for a workaround where I will pre-create all the templates and them find a way to share them - even if it's a messy workaround.

This is the ticket open for sharing templates:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BON-34

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!

-mike

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

A quick note - BON-34 is now "Resolved" with version 1.7. It is scheduled to be the next version update to Bonfire OnDemand and may be updated as soon as this weekend. This date is very tenative and subject to change. We appreciate the need to be able to share templetes so it is a top priorty to get this update rolled out.

This widget could not be displayed.

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 5 hours ago in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

23 views 0 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you