Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When a customer raises a request via email, can Service Desk send the customer an email notification?

Katherine Navarrete June 30, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring JIRA Service Desk notifications

When a customer raises a request via email, can Service Desk send the customer an email notification? If so, what needs to be done to configure that?

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2016

It should send them an email to confirm their request.

In my case, it is not. Advice on where to begin troubleshooting? I should clarify that other JIRA Service Desk notifications are successfully reaching the customer - e.g. when the same customer is added as a participant to an issue, they successfully receive an email notification.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2016

Does it successfully create the request from email?

yes

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 30, 2016

Thanks - I'll step through this.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events