When I use the Issue Statistics Gadget on my custom field called TEAM the total doesn't match the total when just displaying the query

Matt Robbins August 26, 2012

I have a filter that pulls issues between to project and a Fix Version. JQL: project in (PFS, PFD) AND fixVersion = 12_09_CHARLIE ORDER BY
We have a custom field called TEAM where we have our different teams we assign issues to. On our dashboard we use the Issue Statistics gadget and the sort is set to natural. The total shown on the dashboard is 40. The total when just showing the filter is 65. However when I switch the sort to 'Total' it displays the correct total of 65. (now it shows more as people are adding issues to the fixversion.) The point is it should show the same between the filter and the Gadget but it is not.

We need to sort by team but need to show the correct total. How can we fix this?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matt Robbins October 9, 2012

I logged a helpdesk ticket with Atlassian and the Engineer was able to reproduce the issue and they have logged a bug.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-29539

Hopefully they fix it.

AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2013

I am having same issue. can you please let me know how it got resolved.

0 votes
Matt Robbins February 24, 2013

It hasn't been resolved yet. We have just dealt with it until they get the bug fixed which is logged. Sorry about that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events