Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do when encountering "quick maintenance" and my repositories become read-only mode?

tonpoo February 13, 2014

Currrently, some of my repositories have turned to be read-only mode and I've got the alert below when I access to the repositories' webpage (on bitbucket.org) via web browser.

This repository is in read-only mode. You caught us doing some quick maintenance.

Does this mean Atlassian is doing some kind of maintenances which are supposed to be finished soon? Or, is there anything that I have to do to fix those errors?

2 answers

0 votes
samsy February 13, 2014

I presume that they really are doing some quick maintenance. But in this case I suggest that the maintainers would always add an estimate on when the system will likely be online again to the notifier. It's not nice to have your work postponed indefinitely.

EDIT: Turns out there was no "maintenance" (all my other repos seem to work just fine). This one probably just got corrupted for some unknown reason. Guess I need to clone it to a new one and transfer the changes manually!?

0 votes
samsy February 13, 2014

I suggest that the maintainers would always add an estimate on when the system will likely be online again to the notifier. It's not nice to have your work postponed indefinitely.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events