What is the licensing cost of JIRA Bridge for HP Quality Center?

Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Why is licensing not published?

2 answers

0 votes
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Right, and when clicking the support tab on their page, you are told to post a question here.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

If you need support. You aren't asking a support question. This is a user forum. We don't work for Atlassian or Orasi. They specifically say on their site, "If you have any questions or would like to purchase JIRA Bridge, please fill out this contact form." So go do that.

Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

I feel I am not that far off posting my question here as support ~= customer service. I prefer not to fill out a form with all my contact information so a sales person can bug me when I only want 1 piece of information. Thanks for your response though.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but there are no products from Orasi that have been tagged, that have been answered by an employee. So you are not going to get an answer here from them. Furthermore, pricing is typically done via request just like Orasi is doing, Atlassian's openness with their pricing is very NEW and DIFFERENT. They don't require their add-on devs to follow that rule. Orasi has decided that you must talk to their sales associates to get a pricing model. I can't answer your question, "Why is licensing no published."

Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

I understand you are trying to help, though the tone of your answer is very condescending. The purpose of these forums is to provide answers. You have provided an answer - that I should contact the vendor and fill out their form. I knew this prior to posting my question here as I was able to click the purchase link from the addon page and find the form on the vendor website. What I am looking for is an answer from "a user forum" - as you put it. There may very well be other users participating in this forum who do know the answer to my question of what the licensing cost is or has been in the past. So while your answer that I should contact Orasi is correct, it is not the answer I am looking for. I will leave my question open to other users of this forum in case they have the answer I am seeking. In regards to Atlassian's openness with their pricing, it's not just them. Lots of developers on their marketplace publish their pricing. It's also not very NEW and DIFFERENT as there are 'marketplaces' and 'app stores' all over and have been for years. Lastly, the fact that you can't answer my question is fine - this is not a place where you have to shut down my question if you can't answer it or if you provide an answer and it turns out not to be what the poster was looking for. The question here is "What is the licensing cost of JIRA Bridge for HP Quality Center?"

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

The tone of my answer was not condescending. I was however fairly direct once I did a simple search and found three questions relating to Orasi software, none of them with any clear answers and definitely not answered by anyone who worked for said company. It seems obvious to me that the only route available to you is contacting Orasi and I told you so. I did made a mistake in assuming that you were new, however you had mistagged your question by leaving out addon-hpsync-plugin.xml and I assumed you didn't know the platform, which obviously isn't the case looking at your profile.

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

You should probably contact the vendor, as this is a third party add-on and you'd need someone from that company to be here to actually get an answer... They are free to sell their add-ons however they please I believe. 

If you go to the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/hpsync-plugin.xml you can click Purchase and that brings you to Orasi's page where you can fill out a contact form asking about cost.

Suggest an answer