I am trying to install Bonfire on an OnDemand instance and it does not seem to let me log in. The steps I followed are as follows:
1. Log in using my Google account (I belong to the admin group and can log in fine)
2. Click on Jira Admin (Settings)
3. Click on Manage Add-ons under Plugins
4. Select Atlassian Bonfire - JIRA plugin (It is enabled)
5. Click the Configure button
6. Log in page loads. Click on Log in using Google
At this point in time, nothing happens. I can see it look up my google account, but the page does not change, and I am not able to reach a point where I can add a Bonfire license.
Any help would be appreciated!
Got the following answer from Atlassian support, and it has solved my issue:
With OnDemand, you need to log into my.atlassian.com, hit the "Configure" link next to your OnDemand product, and you can add Bonfire there. You don't need to go into the UPM for anything.
As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot