What in the world is a bitbucketspacestation repo?

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Set up SSH for Git

Seriously, what is it?  All I want to do is push a project to a repo and it seems I can't do this without following a Rube Goldberg SSH setup.  In the documentation after I create an SSH key it prompts met to navigate to my bitbucketspacestation repo but what this is, how to create it or what to do with it is nowhere in the documentation.

Please tell me what I should do to be able to navigate to this repo so I can push my commits.

Running Ubuntu 14.01

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

It is being used as an example in the docs - ideally, you should replace it with your own repository.

(I have a feeling it's a real repository - Atlassian uses a "Projects and code to get humans into space" sample data set in a lot of places, so it wouldn't surprise me if it existed, possibly with only Atlassian/partner access)

Thank you, this cleared things up for me and I'm able to push now.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

171 views 18 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you