What happened to my Dashboard in the new Cloud UI

I got logged into the New Cloud UI. It seems my dashboard (the only one I had created under the Dashboard menu) has been replaced with a Combined Dashboard that only has some of the elements I set up. Some really old elements I had previously removed. And my Ecommerce Dashboard now blank. What happened? Is there a way to get my dashboard back without recreating it?

1 answer

1 vote
Maarten Cautreels Community Champion May 09, 2017

Hi Jira Admin,

The new Cloud UI is kindof beta for now. You can easily switch back using the Disable new JIRA experience menu item when clicking on your profile image.

2017-05-09 16_50_36-Calendar - Maarten.Cautreels@persgroep.be - Outlook.png

There currently doesn't seem to be a way to switch from the System Dashboard to another existing dashboard or create a new one.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Maarten

Ok so if like me you've minimized the left hand blue bar all of these lower menu items disappear.   They shouldn't since there's tons of room to keep them - but they do.   If you slide the bar out again they re-appear and you can get at these options.   

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Featured Groups

Tuesday tips & tricks: What is the Atlassian Community?

It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...

13 views 0 1
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you