What happened to my Dashboard in the new Cloud UI

Jira Admin May 9, 2017

I got logged into the New Cloud UI. It seems my dashboard (the only one I had created under the Dashboard menu) has been replaced with a Combined Dashboard that only has some of the elements I set up. Some really old elements I had previously removed. And my Ecommerce Dashboard now blank. What happened? Is there a way to get my dashboard back without recreating it?

1 answer

1 vote
Maarten Cautreels
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 9, 2017

Hi Jira Admin,

The new Cloud UI is kindof beta for now. You can easily switch back using the Disable new JIRA experience menu item when clicking on your profile image.

2017-05-09 16_50_36-Calendar - Maarten.Cautreels@persgroep.be - Outlook.png

There currently doesn't seem to be a way to switch from the System Dashboard to another existing dashboard or create a new one.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Maarten

Tanya_McPherson July 26, 2017

Ok so if like me you've minimized the left hand blue bar all of these lower menu items disappear.   They shouldn't since there's tons of room to keep them - but they do.   If you slide the bar out again they re-appear and you can get at these options.   

Suggest an answer