What Confluence plugins are available to enable micro-blogging?

Grace Smith March 14, 2012

I am looking for plugins that enable micro-blogging in Confluence. The only one I can find is Communote (https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.kenmei.plugin.confluence).

I've considered the built-in user status updates, but we want something that others can reply to and provide feedback on.

Do you know of any other similar/suitable plugins?

6 answers

2 votes
Marco Laspe December 18, 2013

EDIT: Hi all, our Microblogging for Confluence add-on is ready for download now. If you don't have a testing instance of Confluence available, we are happy to provide you with an testing instance.

Hi Grace, we had a Hackathon last week at //S/M and my team and I created a microblogging add-on for Confluence. The result in not ready for production yet, but we are working hard to get a 1.0 version out in first quarter of 2014. If you are interested in participating in our alpha program just drop us a mesage: Microblog for Confluence

1 vote
Paul Herwarth von Bittenfeld December 10, 2014
1 vote
Nitin Malhotra June 12, 2013

is there any for JIRA & Confluence ondemand?

Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 12, 2013

Not likely, it's a theme change. Move to the download / 3rd party hosted version if you need the function.

1 vote
Andrew Frayling
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2012
0 votes
Viðar Svansson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 26, 2012

Not for Confluence but my plugin, Jitter, is a micro-blogging solution for JIRA. It integrates with Activity Streams and has a reply feature.

0 votes
Jens Osthues March 19, 2012

Hi Grace,

my Name is Jens from Communote. Did you already tried www.communote.com and the Confluence Integration?
Soon a completly new Widget design w/ added functionality is comming up early april.

With Communote you get full microblogging functionallity in Confluence.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us. (jens[dot]osthues[at]communote[dot]com)

Best, Jens

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events