We have Corporate Jira at Intuit. How do I add Greenhopper to Corporate Jira.

Mahtab Beheshti November 27, 2012

Hi,

I would appreciate it if someone can call me: 858-215-8214 to discuss getting Greenhopper for my development team at Intuit APD Business Unit. I subscribed to one month trial period of Jira and Greenhopper and we're ready to switch to a more permanent solution. We have a separate Jira instance through corporate Intuit, but there is no Greenhopper and it's going to take another 2 months for Corporate to set it up. We would like to figure out what options we have for the next 2 months before corporate Greenhopper gets here. We are in desperate need of a tool.

Our Options:

* Stick with Microsoft excel until corporate Greenhopper gets here. (would like to avoid this)

* Get a 2 month Greenhopper subscription that works with the Corporate Jira and switch over when corporate Greenhopper gets here. (Need help with this option)

* Get a 2 month Jira/Greenhopper subscription and switch the whole thing to corporate in 2 months. ( Need help with this as well).

Thanks,

Mahtab Beheshti

Sr. Program Manager

Intuit Corp

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2012

You could quite easily just install a GreenHopper on your corporate instance under evaluation terms. Stretching an eval period to two months is unlikely to cause questions, keeps your environment simple, gets you familiar with the the tooling.

Suggest an answer