It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Want JIRA reports accessible to all Confluence users

I have 50 JIRA users (folks who need to edit and enter tickets) and 100 Confluence users (everyone in the company). Nothing in JIRA is "secret" meaning anyone in the company could see it. But since we're using JiRA Cloud, I can't enable anonymous access - we don't want the entire world seeing our issues. 

Is there a way I can expose information in JIRA to logged in Confluence users who do not have JIRA access? Or am I forced to buy enough JIRA licenses so that we can have everyone have JIRA access?

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg Community Leader Dec 22, 2014

This would normally be accomplished by using Basic Auth to connect the two applications. However, since you are on Cloud, this is not an option which we allow users to set as it carries security implications. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Europe

Daniel Meisen, kreuzwerker, Video and Slides online

Video and slides from this week's Monday Night Special are online. Learn more about the differences between Atlassian Server/Data Center and Atlassian Cloud from Daniel Meisen, kreuzwerker, and find ...

20 views 0 0
View post

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you