View work log in item detail view

Using Green Hopper, is it possible to have the work log show up in the issue detail view window next.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

No in OnDemand, AFAIK :(

Else, use 6.1.2 of GreenHopper. Add a scripted field from Script Runner which returns what ever information about the isuse from the worklog data, and add that field to the issue detail view.

Hi Renjith,

i was trying to do like you told here but this is not working, because Greenhopper seems to restrict the fields i can add to the detail view. I can t add my scripted field.

See here: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/browse/GRV-298

Did you really manage to add a scripted field to the details view and how?

Thanks

Christoph

I never tried it. I am afraid that GH code restricts to certain custom field types as Jamie says in that ticket.

This widget could not be displayed.

No in OnDemand, AFAIK :(

Else, use 6.1.2 of GreenHopper. Add a scripted field from Script Runner which returns what ever information about the isuse from the worklog data, and add that field to the issue detail view.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in United States

Local Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th

We're looking for participants for another workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sh...

78 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you