View all the projects and issues for user in Tempo Plugin

MarcoC January 15, 2013

Hi!

When I'm working on Tempo Plugin, I can select one of the user of my team and see his plan time and log work on few issues (the issue where that fields are not empty).

So I can see only the issue that are "planned for" / "logged from" that user.

If I would see, not only the issues that are planned or logged, but also all the issues of the project where that user have one or more issues planned/logged?

Is it possible??

Regards,

Marco

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2013

If I understand you correctly then no it is not possible in the timesheet. The number of issues that can belong to a project can be too many. But you can include the issues the user is assigned to in the timesheet. That should give you most of the relevent issues the user has not yet logged work on.

Hope that helps,
Viðar
Tempo

MarcoC February 10, 2013

How can I add the issues where the user is the assignee???

Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2013

You select Assigned in the User Timesheet Views list

https://tempoplugin.jira.com/wiki/display/TEMPO074/User+Timesheet#UserTimesheet-SelectingtheView

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

MarcoC March 12, 2013

Ok!! Thanks

Marco

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events