Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not sent

theboss cap February 27, 2018

I made an account and i have been waiting for the verification email to come for a long time , but nothing yet .

( So i connected with google account to contact you)

2 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2018

Hi -

I cannot find an Atlassian account with the email address you are using for this post. 

• Please let me know the URL where you made the account.
  • I emailed the google address to contact you so I can take a closer look.

Cheers,

Ann

This is not the account i m intersted in ! I told you i connected with google account to contact to you ..my email is  <sotiropoulos_john@yahoo.com>  .I created the account in https://kotsovolos2.atlassian.net/  .Thank you

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2018

Hi John,

I understand you used a google account to contact us on the Community, your email address is sotiropoulos_john@yahoo.com. I emailed you because I was not sure you would want your real email address posted here.

The Cloud instance shows you were active in Jira yesterday (scroll right)

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 4.04.43 PM.png

I sent a reset password request from the instance just now. Please let me know if you receive it.

Thanks,

Ann

theboss cap March 6, 2018

Hi ! 

Thans for the help , i managed to log in but today i tried log in again and it need email  verification again ! And i see no email ... Does it affect that i log in from different pc and different ip ? 

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2018

Using a different computer should not cause the Cloud instance to require email verification. I opened a support ticket for you under sotiropoulos_john@yahoo.com. Please let me know if you don't get the email from our support portal.

theboss cap March 6, 2018

I got it , thanks 

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2018

What a relief. I hope we can resolve this without taking up too much more of your time. Thanks for being a good sport.

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 27, 2018

@theboss cap sorry about this! Did you check your spam folder?

yeah i did ..still nothing

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events