VS2010 Issue

Gary Bennison March 26, 2012

I installed the Balsamiq plugin and had to restart the service. Since then we have no issues showing up in the VS2010 Connector. It connects to the server ok and if I clisk on the Jira server explorer that opens ok. However after getting a list of Preset Filters and selecting one it says loading issues and then says Loaded 0 issues.

Version of connector is 1.3.5-STABLE

Jira Version - v5.0.1#721-sha1:838c4a0

I have tried running queries like this http://myserver/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchXML.xml but this just returns a 404 message

/jira/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-xml/temp/SearchXML.xml
Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

1 answer

0 votes
Janusz Gorycki
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 2, 2012

Hi,

It looks like Balsamiq i doing something strange to the XML view of filter results. The connector uses this XML to get issues. Could you retrieve the XML view of your filters (see screenshot to see how) and send it to me (jgorycki at atlassian.com)?

Best Regards

Janusz Gorycki

Gary Bennison April 2, 2012

Thanks for your reply Janusz. I have sent you the xml and some screen shots of my findings.

Suggest an answer