Users under sub group unable to login

We have a group sg_cad_jira_users contains members and subgroup and members.

Usres unable to login under subgroup called Engrstaff-All. But users able to login with AD password who all under direct members for sg_cad_jira_users group. I have selected Enable Nested Groups option under LDAP Advanced settings. Please find the attached relevent screen shots.

Users dbethi, ayang, dmarothu etc under derect members for group sg_cad_jira_users are allowed to login. Memebers from sub group Engrstaff-All unable to login.

1 answer

unless you didn't modified anything in Adminstration/"Global Permissions" only users within the group "jira-users" are able to interact with Jira.

could you check if your users who are able to login are present in this group? then please have a look at those user who can't login...if we're lucky the only thing you have to do is adding them into "jira-users" group.

let check this first

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

84 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot