After create a clean install of Jira 4.4.1, import my xml backup file (this proccess was needed by some wrong information added to DDBB ans easily fixed in xml file ) and upgrade it to Jira 6.1, my users can not logging with their old credentials.
There is some issue related? Should I miss something in the upgrade?
Wait your comments.
No way to upgrade a whole company browser for an issue related with one application which must work properly with IE8:
Thank you very much.
Is a really wierd issue... In my developent environment, If you go trough the url:
in IE8 , works properly.
In my production environment (same kind of proxies, etc... )
Is not working, but going to:
login and redirects fine.
All this, works in Firefox.
I tried disabling compatibility view, checking xmlhttp options in IE8 and fixing "sevcurity options in IE", but still not working.
Logs looks like a common loggin have been done.
It's officially Tuesday, which means it's officially time for another tip to help you better navigate this space we call the Atlassian Community. 😄 I got a great question from community member, Sa...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs