Users Getting Error on Dashboard

Mick d'Ancona January 30, 2013

I've created a customer dashboard (as an administrator) and shared it with everyone. However, users outside of the groups I am explicitly in are getting an error when loading the Gadgets

I'm using the Filter Results gadget, and I've checked that they can run the filter ok from the Issue Navigator / Filters section. It's only a problem when running the filter via the Gadget in this Dashboard.

The error is in the attached screenshot.

2 answers

1 vote
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013

you may check that the filters you've created as administrator are "shared" too.

sharing only a dashboard is NOT enough. if you include filter results gadgets those filters must be accessible

your screenshot suggest to keep a look an project permissions as well.

"A Value with ID 10001"...

lets assume this is a user role ID...10001=Developer.

Your permissions seem to include a restriction to "project role = developer"

can you check this out?

if the user has no permission to a project that you query inside your filters jql he will get this message...even if the filter is shared too

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2013
0 votes
Lisa Marie Lamb February 21, 2013

Depending on whether you're running GreenHopper 6.1.3.x, this may be related to bug GHS-7659

I had gone through and checked all my permissions and then realized it was a bug caused by our upgrade.

Suggest an answer