Users Getting Error on Dashboard

I've created a customer dashboard (as an administrator) and shared it with everyone. However, users outside of the groups I am explicitly in are getting an error when loading the Gadgets

I'm using the Filter Results gadget, and I've checked that they can run the filter ok from the Issue Navigator / Filters section. It's only a problem when running the filter via the Gadget in this Dashboard.

The error is in the attached screenshot.

2 answers

you may check that the filters you've created as administrator are "shared" too.

sharing only a dashboard is NOT enough. if you include filter results gadgets those filters must be accessible

your screenshot suggest to keep a look an project permissions as well.

"A Value with ID 10001"...

lets assume this is a user role ID...10001=Developer.

Your permissions seem to include a restriction to "project role = developer"

can you check this out?

if the user has no permission to a project that you query inside your filters jql he will get this message...even if the filter is shared too

Depending on whether you're running GreenHopper 6.1.3.x, this may be related to bug GHS-7659

I had gone through and checked all my permissions and then realized it was a bug caused by our upgrade.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: Magic Eyes

...staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! :) You did it? :) Wow! Awesome! As a bonus...

423 views 79 11
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you