User search is not working in Team Calendar and "Share page"

WSST November 14, 2012

I have two separate issues that are probably related. I recently updated my active directory sync to narrow down to just my confluence users (it used to be way too broad and included users who didn't even have access, now it is precise). I also added Team Calendars in tandem with this change.

Since then, I have this issue:

1. Share Page is not finding users if I type their first or last name. However, typing in (part of) the login name works. I am confident that typing in someone's first or last name was sufficient to get the share page function to find the user.

2. Creating a People calendar in Team Calendar gives me the Please select a valid user message when I try to put a valid user in the Who field. The drop down in this field does not work at all.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 10, 2012

Hey there,

It seems that you've got the answer for this question when you discovered a index issue. Looking through CSP-91681, I've saw that you were able to find the solution for this one by Rebuild the Content Indices from Scratch.

Glad that it worked!

All the best for you,

Giuliano

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events