User invitation emails are not being sent/received

Curtis Long August 5, 2012

I've sent Jira/Confluence invitacions to eight programmers/designers, both to their company email addresses and to their Gmail addresses. Of the eight, only three have received their invitations. I began this process on Friday and we are still not able to use Jira for task management because of this apparent problem in the Jira email system. They have all checked their spam boxes (which is unlikely as the source of the problem, since I've sent the invites to two different addresses for each person). Also, they are physically located in three different locations on different email/DNS servers, so that is not the problem, either.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curtis Long October 9, 2012

I ended up not needing to send any more invitations, so I was not able to test this in the end.

0 votes
Gary
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2012

Hi,

Your best bet is to raise a support case @ https://support.atlassian.com, so that our engineers can get all of the details o f the users and instance. We can then search through the appropriate logs to see where the issue may lie.

Thanks,

Gary

Suggest an answer