User counts 23 enabled not allowing to add more users

Jack Ghoulian February 5, 2013

First of all, I can't remove past users and I cannot auto-delete or re-assign their work to a default users so I could delete them. In the past, I was told to just remove past users from the confluence group. Now I have to disable them? Anyway, I went through and disabled all past users. Now only 23 active users exists. When I try to add a new user, I get error:

This Confluence installation is not licensed for additional users.

Users allowed by license: 25

Current active users: 25

If you would like to add users you will need to upgrade your Confluence license. (Upgrade pricing)

Please contact us if you have any questions.

I need to add a user who starts working here today. Please advise?

2 answers

1 vote
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2013

Hi there,

Have you tried to refresh the licensed users information? Since you made changes to the users recently, giving that a try might be a good idea. Just go to Administration > License Details and click on refresh.

Hope it helps.

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2013

Hey,

have you checked that site?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Reducing+the+User+Count+for+your+Confluence+License

How many administrator accounts do you have in your system?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events