User counts 23 enabled not allowing to add more users

First of all, I can't remove past users and I cannot auto-delete or re-assign their work to a default users so I could delete them. In the past, I was told to just remove past users from the confluence group. Now I have to disable them? Anyway, I went through and disabled all past users. Now only 23 active users exists. When I try to add a new user, I get error:

This Confluence installation is not licensed for additional users.

Users allowed by license: 25

Current active users: 25

If you would like to add users you will need to upgrade your Confluence license. (Upgrade pricing)

Please contact us if you have any questions.

I need to add a user who starts working here today. Please advise?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi there,

Have you tried to refresh the licensed users information? Since you made changes to the users recently, giving that a try might be a good idea. Just go to Administration > License Details and click on refresh.

Hope it helps.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey,

have you checked that site?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Reducing+the+User+Count+for+your+Confluence+License

How many administrator accounts do you have in your system?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Teamwork

What teamwork quotes inspire you?

Hey everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm an editor of the Atlassian Blog and I've got a question for you: What's your favorite quote about teamwork?  We've compiled a list here, along with...

150 views 16 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you