Urgent help required on Indexing Repository

nincy james February 11, 2014

System type:64-bit

I have set this in Class path

C:\fisheye\fisheye-3.2.4\fecru-3.2.4\bin;C:\software\crucible-3.2.4\fecru-3.2.4\bin;

also added two folders in C: drive- crucibledata and fisheyedata in which config.xml is present

I have added system variable:

variable name:FISHEYE_INST

variable value:C:\fisheyedata

variable name: FISHEYE_OPTS

variable value:-Xms128m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

I can log into the admin page and I am seeing this status from past 2 days:

Scanning changesets:completed

indexing changesets:In-progress(8.4%)

Path expanded:2457 of 21998

Metadata indexed:2457 of 21998

Content indexed:2457 of 21998

Changesets done:2 of 21998

Please help me understand what is actually happening and how much time will it take for completion of Indexing. I have a deadline to be met and its urgent. So please consider and reply on Urgent basis.

2 answers

0 votes
AafrinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2014

The time taken to index varies depending on the size of the repository. Large repository might take longer time.

You can try increase the allocated memory as mentioned in the following documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/FISHKB/Fix+Out+of+Memory+errors+by+increasing+available+memory#FixOutofMemoryerrorsbyincreasingavailablememory-OutOfMemoryError:JavaHeapSpace

Increasing the memory allocation will help to avoid out of memory error

0 votes
nincy james February 11, 2014

Now I am getting this error:

Your request was unable to be processed

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError - Java heap space

Java heap space

You are running release CR3.2.4 FE3.2.4 (20140115091713 2014-01-15), please report your release number when reporting bugs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events