Unsubscribing from atlassian answers spam

Grant Kemp October 15, 2016

hi 

I am getting emails from Atlassian answers about topics that I have never opted in to following.  

when I click unsubscribe from all it just takes me to the from home page for Atlassian answers with nothing to unsubscribe from. I am using an iPhone 

The only reason I came to here was because their software was faulty . How do I get them to sort out their Atlassian answers web software so we can manage our email preferences and still getting spammed  from their emails. 

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2016

It's usually because you've inadvertently accepted the suggestion to subscribe to a topic (the design makes it very easy to do that by accident)

Do these three things and Answers will only contact you about account related stuff (less than once a year generally):

1. Go to "topics" and make sure you remove the watch from all of them (your subscribed topics will appear first in the list)
  2. Go through your watched questions and unwatch them
  3. Go through your own questions and make sure they all have an accepted answer (or delete them)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events