Unsubscribing from Atlassian

Madhuri April 18, 2013

Hi,

i had subscribed for Atlassian trial and now i wish to unsubscribe from it .

can u please guide me , about how to proceed.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Mel Paisley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2013

Hi,

If you have obtained a 30-day evaluation license for a download product such as JIRA to install on your own server, then you don't need to do anything. At the end of the evaluation period if you decide not to purchase the software the license will expire and you will not be able to use JIRA until you have updated your license.

If you are evaluating Atlassian OnDemand, your evaluation will convert to a paid subscription at the end of the evaluation period and the credit card you supplied on sign up will be charged automatically (unless you've requested an Annual quote from the sales team). If you want to cancel your OnDemand evaluation, you will need to do this via https://my.atlassian.com/.

1. Log into My Atlassian, the account page will display. Atlassian OnDemand will be listed in the Evaluations section.
  2. Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian OnDemand evaluation, your account management screen will display.
  3. In the Evaluation section click "Cancel evaluation."

I hope this helps.

Joe Clark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2013

I marked this answer as the correct answer because of the importance of noting the payment liability at the end of the 30 day trial of Atlassian OnDemand.

Cheers,

Your friendly neighbourhood admin.

2 votes
dleng
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2013

You mean like product 30-day trial? e.g JIRA or something like that? You don't have to unsubscribe... you could just leave it as it is and it will expire anyway.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events