Unsubscribing from Atlassian

i had subscribed for Atlassian trial and now i wish to unsubscribe from it .

can u please guide me , about how to proceed.

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes

If you have obtained a 30-day evaluation license for a download product such as JIRA to install on your own server, then you don't need to do anything. At the end of the evaluation period if you decide not to purchase the software the license will expire and you will not be able to use JIRA until you have updated your license.

If you are evaluating Atlassian OnDemand, your evaluation will convert to a paid subscription at the end of the evaluation period and the credit card you supplied on sign up will be charged automatically (unless you've requested an Annual quote from the sales team). If you want to cancel your OnDemand evaluation, you will need to do this via https://my.atlassian.com/.

1. Log into My Atlassian, the account page will display. Atlassian OnDemand will be listed in the Evaluations section.
  2. Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian OnDemand evaluation, your account management screen will display.
  3. In the Evaluation section click "Cancel evaluation."

I hope this helps.

Joseph Clark Atlassian Team Apr 22, 2013

I marked this answer as the correct answer because of the importance of noting the payment liability at the end of the 30 day trial of Atlassian OnDemand.

Your friendly neighbourhood admin.

You mean like product 30-day trial? e.g JIRA or something like that? You don't have to unsubscribe... you could just leave it as it is and it will expire anyway.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Louis De Jaeger
Posted yesterday in Off-topic

Friday fun: your best joke

Hi all Lets make this Friday fun really fun and post one (or more) of your best jokes! The joke can be about an Atlassian product, or just a really fun joke you want to share! I’m not the best j...

50 views 2 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot