Hi all,

After asking and answering here for a while i finally unlocked my first swag, only to see that there was a price tag on the swag?Looking at the Atlassian store, it seems the t-shirt is $1500?

Am i misunderstanding this, or did Atlassian misunderstood the meaning of Swag?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

The 1500$ are your points you earned by answering questions. You won't be billed real Dollars smile

atlassian.shirt.png

Uhh, and the $250 in shipping, do i need to make more Atlassian dollars to cover that, or is this indeed real dollars? I am afraid to push confirm, not knowing if my company will be billed $250 for something that is supposed to be free..

Anyone from Atlassian here that can confirm that this order/shipping is FREE?

Well, I received already three swags and I never was billed anything from atlassian. Only the custom asked for some tax for the backpack and the jacket. I never paid any shipping fee. And 250 $ for shipping a t-shirt that would be a lot of money.

Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Feb 04, 2016

Hi, I just ordered it. When you unlog T-shirt you will see a code. Copy it to coupon field and price for T-shirt and it delivery will set to 0. Here is a screenshot for my order.

image2016-2-4 14:57:46.png

Thanks Vasiliy, for confirming.

Do i, lose my swag point by taking them out on a tshirt? Rather have reputation than a shirt. smile

Vasiliy Zverev Community Champion Jun 22, 2016

I did not lose my reputation points after I made an order.

This widget could not be displayed.

atlassian.shirt2.png

By the looks of it, they want real dollars, as i don't have a "fake-atlassian-dollar"-credit card. Ejecting before losing half a salary over a t-shirt.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 9 hours ago in Statuspage

What are your best incident management tips and stories? #HugOps

👋Community members! Downtime happens. And great incident response takes a village. Teams like Support, Dev, SRE, Ops, IT, and Marketing have to come together to resolve the problem while keep...

28 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you