Unable to start JIRA

Beender Beender June 20, 2017

Here is my log.the error occured after i restart the jira service.

2017-06-20 17:45:00,226 JIRA-Bootstrap ERROR [c.a.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener] Unable to start JIRA.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Multiple entries with same key: sd.custom.notification.batch.send=Mon Jun 19 16:48:04 CST 2017 and sd.custom.notification.batch.send=Mon Jun 19 16:48:04 CST 2017
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap.checkNoConflict(ImmutableMap.java:150)
at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.checkNoConflictInBucket(RegularImmutableMap.java:104)
at com.google.common.collect.RegularImmutableMap.<init>(RegularImmutableMap.java:70)
at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableMap$Builder.build(ImmutableMap.java:254)
at com.atlassian.jira.scheduler.OfBizClusteredJobDao.refresh(OfBizClusteredJobDao.java:111)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2017

Thanks Nic, i saw the doc before,but i cann't locate where is the key "sd.custom.notification.batch.send".Even not sure whether it's a column.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 20, 2017

It has to be there, or it wouldn't be able to name it in the error message.  I'm not sure what to look at next.

Hi Nic,

I do my apologize ,I try the key on mysql,it's found unexpectly.Finaly it;s resolved.Many thanks.

Regards,

Beender

Suggest an answer