Unable to see the tasks moved to "In-Progress" in Scrum board

Hi,

When I am moving a new user story from "To-Do" to "In-progress" on the scrum board, I am unable to see the user story on the board. Till last week it was working fine and no changes have been made to any of the filters. I tried logging in as "admin" and also tried changing the status to "in-progress" with the person to who the user story was assigned. Both cases story is not visible in "in-progress" column

However if i run a query to fetch the user stories planned for that Sprint, I can see the user story. 

Can some one please help?

Thanks

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

It sounds like the status the issue is moving into has been removed from the column mapping in the board definition.

If that's not the case, could you tell us what the board filter is, what the column mappings are and then show us what the "details" section of a missing issue says?

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted 3 hours ago in Europe

Topic Tuesday: How did you learn about the AUG programme?

Back in 2010 I hadn't been using the Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo) that long and I started searching online to see if I could chat to other users primarily about how they used the produc...

12 views 0 0
View post

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you