Unable to see the Issues in the Rapid board

I have 2 projects A and B. There are atleast 3 Issues (stories in this case) in each project which are in Open state.

I also have 2 rapid boards associated with the projects. Rapid board RA corresponds to project A. Rapid board RB corresponds to Project B.

When I select Rapid Board RA, I can see the Issues of Project A below the Sprint Marker and I can move them above or below the marker.

Here is the problem.

When I select Rapid board RB, I CANNOT see the Issues of Project B below the Sprint Marker.

In Project B, If I use the Create Issue button at the Top right corner of the Rapid board screen to create an Issue, this issue DOES NOT become visible in the Rapid board, but I get a message that "Your issue ALRT-6 has been created but is not currently visible."

Please let us know what could be wrong.

Do see the attached image.

2 answers

1 accepted

The problem was with the configuration change.

When I re-indexed, the problem disappeared and I was able to see the newly created items.

0 vote

Most likely it caused by your project filter configuration. See this KB article.

Cheers, Vicky.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Maarten Cautreels
Posted Thursday in Off-topic

Friday Fun: What's your favourite beer/drink

As a Belgian, beer-lover and home brewer, beer is one of my great passions. I love the fact that with just a few ingredients (usually just water, hop and malt) you can create so many different tastes...

285 views 38 9
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot